SKU: N/A Category: Zelda Matilda
- BEST SUN PROTECTION HAT ON THE MARKET- Wildbreakers by Zelda Matilda. The absolute BEST kids floatable sunhat for your baby boy or baby girl! This baby beach gear – baby beach hat was made with COMFORT and SAFETY in mind. You always remember to put the SPF sunscreen on them, but that can wash away after some time in the water. This baby hat is the best summer hat you can find! Our fabric is custom created with a UPF sun protection of 50+. We don’t want any harmful UV rays getting through!
- ADJUSTABLE hat – This is the baby sunhat that always fits! Perfect for all ages and stages! It’s a newborn sun hat, baby sun hat and great for your toddler boy or toddler girl, and big kids too! Your adjustable baby hat looks adorable with baby sunglasses too! The neck flap – neck veil provides another added layer of protection from the sun! You wouldn’t head to the beach without your swimsuit, don’t leave home without your beach hat either!
- SAFETY RELEASE CHIN STRAP – Safety first!!! Emergency release will help prevent a dangerous choking hazard. If you have a newborn boy or newborn girl and love spending time outdoors this sun hat is right for you! A quality swim hat is an essential piece of baby swimwear! Add it to the list of baby gear you can’t leave home without! The cap in front protects the eyes and face and the back protects the neck!
- FLOATABLE – This wide brim hat will float! It also dries quickly, is non wrinkle, very lightweight, machine washable, and stain resistant. Perfect qualities for a toddler hat or for a kids hat. A baby summer hat is an essential piece of baby gear. You are a savy shopper and you want the best product at the best price! We get it – we shop exactly the same way! This is a baby boy beach hat or baby girl beach hat you can’t afford not to own
- Sunhats – whether bucket hat, brimmed or flap hat, you need to make sure you are buying one that can provide superior protection from the sun. You can safely wear this hat while in the pool or at the beach. Be safe while you swim wearing baby swim hats. Always use sunblock! Even when wearing a hat!